Born Thamires Arruda Monteiro but commonly known as “Tami” is one of the rising stars of jiu-jitsu. A native of the state of São …
Fog Lights Compatible with Quantity limited 02-06 Cadillac Cadilla Escalade Automotive , Lights Lighting Accessories,Fog,Escalade,Lights,Cadillac,$23,/lekane910498.html,with,Compatible,kalam1st.com,Cadilla,02-06,02-06 Automotive , Lights Lighting Accessories,Fog,Escalade,Lights,Cadillac,$23,/lekane910498.html,with,Compatible,kalam1st.com,Cadilla,02-06,02-06 $23 Fog Lights Compatible with 02-06 Cadillac Escalade 02-06 Cadilla Automotive Lights Lighting Accessories Fog Lights Compatible with Quantity limited 02-06 Cadillac Cadilla Escalade $23 Fog Lights Compatible with 02-06 Cadillac Escalade 02-06 Cadilla Automotive Lights Lighting Accessories
Poor visibility of the road caused by heavy snow, rain, or thick fog is a quite dangerous thing because of possible car accidents. Most drivers would rather stay at home than travel in such severe conditions, but what if you do have to drive your way despite the weather? With their incredible line of fog lights, AUTOSAVER88 makes it possible for every vehicle to continue its path no matter how miserable the conditions are. The parts offer both maximum driving safety and neck-braking design everyone is craving for. These lights will enable you to see the road ahead with an impressive amount of clarity, giving off spectacular illumination that is extremely stylish as well.
Bulb Type: 880 12V 27W HN
Wiring Harness: Not included
Certification: DOT/SAE approved
Color Finish: Black housing w/ clear lens
Location: Mounts using factory mounting locations
Product Fit: CAD designed to provide a perfect, factory type fit
Weather Sealed: Completely weather sealed to keep the elements out
Reference OEM Number: 15187251, 15187252, GM2592138, GM2593138
2002 - 2006 CADILLAC ESCALADE
2003 - 2005 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV
2002 - 2006 CADILLACESCALADE EXT
1 Pair Fog Lights (Left amp; Right Side)
Most vehicles have a hole in the firewall pre-drilled at the factory for the purpose of running wires from under the hood to the interior.
1. Closely check your existing fog light assembly.
2. Remove the wiring harness from the fog light assembly.
3. Take out the mounting screws of your old fog light assembly. These screws are normally found at the back of the fog light assembly.
4. Take out the fog light assembly from your automobile.
5. Get your new fog light and install it on your vehicle using the mounting screws that you removed earlier.
6. Tighten the mounting screws just enough to keep your new fog light assembly securely installed. Be careful not to tighten the screws too much or they might cause damage to the assembly.
7. Get the wiring harness connected to your new fog light assembly.
8. Switch the fog lights on to see if they are working properly.
Fog lights illuminate dark edges of the road where headlights can't. They are used to provide better visibility while driving through fog.
Fog is typically less dense closer to the ground. Because fog lights are mounted lower on the vehicle, they encounter less glare and can light the path ahead much further.
Headlights point straight ahead and can cause glare when they reflect light from fog or snow directly back into a driver's eyes, as seen in this picture.